Background

Monday, August 27, 2018

Challenge Your Stash

Today is reveal day for our "Challenge Your Stash" on Splitcoast Stampers.  Vickie was the hostess this month and decided our challenge should be something with a farm theme.  Well since I come from a farming community (in my past - currently a city gal) I loved the challenge.
I colored all my animals with my copic markers and then put it all together.  The animals are from a retired Two Paper Divas set called Farm Animals.  I miss that stamp company so much and refer to my collection of their stamps quite often.  I printed the sentiment on my computer because I didn't really have a good sentiment.  


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the farm theme and beautifully coloured animals-love the chicken
Carol x

MiamiKel said...

Tracie,t his is super! I love the animal farm theme and your coloring!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...