Background

Monday, August 20, 2018

PIP Challenge #1833

Time again for another challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  This will be challenge #1833 and as always "Anything Goes".  The sponsor for our challenge this week is by Polkadoodles and boy do they have some adorable images.  I hope you check out their store because they have digital stamps and also clear stamps if you are interested.
For my card I decided to use their image "Winnie Wonderland Hat".  I started by picking out the designer paper and then coloring the image with my copic markers to match.  I am really happy with how bright and cheerful this turned out to be.

I hope you enter the challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  It is so much fun seeing all the great creations designed by you.

I decided to enter this card in the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge this week because the theme is "Anything Goes".

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a colorful and cute card, Tracie! FUN!!!

Terri Winske said...

Hi Tracie, this is such a beautifully created card! Love the different layers and all the great designer paper you used......such great coordination! Beautiful job!

terry serman said...

Love the color combination and the black cs really highlights the dp. Perfectly colored!

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Your card is so colorful, it makes me happy, Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles anything goes challenge. good luck with your entry. Hugs

Juls said...

This is gorgeous I love anything Alice n Wonderland, love the colours you have used thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles crafty hugs Julia

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...