Background

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

I am on a roll making cards for the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  Such a great bloghop and I am having so much fun bringing out my coffee stamps.
For this card I took a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" watercolor cardstock and stamped the dry embossed the Lawn Fawn leaves and then used watercolor crayons to color in the images.  I then stamped a coffee cup stamp from  Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment is also from the Papertrey Ink Set.  

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out the blog with all the fantastic sponsors and other creation people who have made a project for this hop.

13 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lovely card!

Karen Letchworth said...

The leaves are beautiful!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Tracie!

~amy~ said...

Yay! I love hearing when people are enjoying themselves whipping up coffee cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

LOve those pretty leaves; awesome card.

New Creations said...

Love the coloring on dry embossed leaves, so beautiful!

Hetty said...

Si cukle and lovely.
Great colors.

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card, Tracie! Love those leaves!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and those leaves and the cup are so pretty.

Fikreta said...

so very pretty card!

Ann said...

So cute, love the little sleeve

Lisa said...

So cool! Love the embossed leaves!

Shanna Slater said...

Fabulous card!! Love the leaves

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...