Background

Friday, September 15, 2017

Dueling Darlings

Well it is the 15th and that means it is time for the Dueling Darlings challenge.  Today's challenge is about one of my favorite subjects "Chocolate".  Terry and Terry came up with this great idea.



The image is Chocolate Moment - Lounging Lady by Penny Black.  I also used the following on my card.
The Paper Studio Doily
The Paper Studio Mirabelle Floral Design Paper
My Art C Brass Embellishment
28 Lilac Lane button and sequins
Recollections faux pearls
SU Baker's Twine
SU Purely Pomegranate Ribbon

I also used some chocolate images for the inside of my card.  Not such a clear picture but wanted to give you a feel of what I did on the inside.
Be sure and check out some of the other designers on my team and see what they came up with.

Darlene ** The World According to Bijou
Debbie ** The Ink Igloo
Jeanette ** Cre8tive Play: It's Cheaper than Therapy
Paola ** blog That's Amore! (SAMA - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com Please check her gallery!
Shelly ** My creative rumblings
Terry A ** For now, here's her gallery: Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - PurplePansy26 - Handmade Cards & Crafts
Terry L ** It's Totally Terry

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so pretty... inside and out!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What a beauty...both the card and that darling lady image!! Great design with so much lushness both on the front and inside of the card!!

Carol W said...

wow wow wow great card Tracie. I love the kit you received. Your coloring skills are outstanding and I love the layout. You did an amazing job both inside and out!!!!!

Unknown said...

love this...the colors you chose are great with the chocolate brown. Love the inside of your card too!

Terry Andress said...

I love your card Tracie! I especially like how you incorporated the yummy chocolates on the inside of the card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The details on this card make it just perfect. Love the colors and your layout!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...