Background

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Tweet Tweet

Since Two Paper Divas is no longer open I find myself wondering what to challenge myself with.  Of course I went to Splitcoast Stampers and have met a wonderful group of friends.  I am in a Mystery Image Swap and each month a person picks the image.  Imke was the hostess this month.  You should check out her blog because she is very talented.

I had to go out of my comfort zone to make these cards and that seems to be my favorite cards.  The image is from Avery Elle "Tweet Tweet".  I colored up the images with my copic markers.

I decided to do a little sponging with my distress markers for the background of this card.

I am still working on my photography.  My pictures seem a little blurry.  Going to have to move from my colorful background.

Check back because who knows what my next project will be. 



2 comments:

Imke said...

Both cards are fabulous, Tracie !! I could not say which one i like better. And thanks for your kind word.....

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Vickie Y said...

This is adorable, Tracie! Love the colorful birdies!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...