Background

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Mystery Image #38

Vickie was up this month and chose this adorable Retired Stampin Up image called "And Everything Nice".  This image was so fun to work with.  The image was stamped on Craters Companion Ultra Smooth White 100 lb cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink. 
I colored the image with my copic markers and picked some background papers to bring out the colors in the card.  I would just love to have this adorable raincoat with red pockets and trim.  I sent Vickie 4 cards and will get 3 cards back from other members.  Can't wait to see what they come up with.

Thanks to Vickie for a great challenge.

2 comments:

Carol W said...

WOW Tracie I love this card. I love the color combos and your coloring is absolutely wonderful...This is a great card...I hope I get one of your cards in my return pack!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The multiple panels with DP look really good on this card. Fun!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...