Background

Friday, May 6, 2016

Two Paper Divas

Here it is the beginning of the month which means time for a new release from Two Paper Divas.  For my card today I decided to use this fun stamp set called "Bless Your Nest".  I have always been a fan of bird houses so I was thrilled when Two Paper Divas sent me this set.
I started with a piece of cloud paper.  I'm not sure who makes that paper because I was recently at a retreat and I yelled does anyone have cloud paper and of course people started digging.  My sister found this in her stash.  I used the sun, cloud and fence die.  The bird house I colored with my zig watercolor markers and then cut them out.  What a fun card to create.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you stop by again on Monday because Two Paper Divas has a new challenge to enter.

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is so cheery and cute! Love it!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Tracie, I can see why you'd be a fan of the set! It's darling! So cheerful and bright!

Waving My Wand said...

This is just so sweet! Love it!

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is so cute and that is so fun your sister shared her paper with you :)

Unknown said...

Super fun card....perfect for spring!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super sweet!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...