Background

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Mystery Challenge

This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us are doing a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now in our third round!  The hostess this month is Kelly and she came up with this adorable image called "Hug-a-bull" by Sugar Pea Designs.  





I just love this adorable image.  I colored it with my copic markers.

You can see what some of my friends in SCS did with this challenge.
 Barb
  
Thanks to Kelly for a great challenge.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, Tracie, what an adorable card! I love the way you colored Kelly's darling image............ perfect!!!

MiamiKel said...

Tracie, I also have my card on my blog if you want to add me to your star cast list :)

Beautiful card, even more so to see it and drool over your fantastic coloring!

Barb said...

Great Card Tracie! I love the paper you picked and the layout works perfectly with the image!

Imke said...

Great coloring, Tracie !!!

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...