Background

Monday, May 9, 2016

Two Paper Divas Sketch Challenge






Today over at Two Paper Divas they are having a sketch challenge.  I always love sketch challenges and seeing what everyone comes up with.  This is the sketch to work with.


This is my take on the sketch challenge.
I used one of the new stamps that was released in May called I Love the USA.  I think I will always love the colors Red White and Blue.  So bright and cheerful.

So be sure and head over the Two Paper Divas Blog and enter the challenge for a great prize.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Tracie! Such a nice layout and the papers with stamp are perfect. Mel

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love the way you used the sketch to create this gorgeous patriotic card!

Unknown said...

Love your patriotic challenge card! Thanks for playing along!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...