Background

Friday, October 2, 2015

Two Paper Divas

It is time again for a new release from Two Paper Divas.  I don't know how they just keep coming up with these adorable stamp sets.

I am always a fan of snowmen and this stamp is called "Snowman" which it quite appropriate.  The sentiment Joy is from their "Holiday Bingo Words 2" set which is new for this month also.

 I used my zig watercolor makers for my cards this month.  I am still trying to get all the colors down.  Haven't found a true Christmas red or green that I like.  But the cards sure come together fast with those markers.  So much fun.

Be sure and watch this week for the new releases from Two Paper Divas.  I know you will love them.

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

too cute, Tracie! Love the sequins! ♥

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this fun card- always love a snowman! The fun topper in red and the sequins are such fun accents. Oh... I think the green and red tuned out beautifully!

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Tracie ... thanks for the sweet welcome! Your snowman is looking pretty dapper in his top hat and scarf ... awesome coloring!
=] Michele

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...