Background

Friday, October 30, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Well I can't believe this month is almost over.  I should be posting a fun halloween card today but thought this would go with all the candy that is hitting homes tomorrow.  The stamp set I used from Two Paper Divas is called "Truffle Treats".  I thought this sentiment went perfect with the card.  It is from the "You Make Life Sweet" stamp set.
I colored this with my zig clean color water color brushes and then used some Frosted Lace stickles over the top.  Now doesn't this just make you crave chocolate?

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your coloring is amazing on the image!!!

Unknown said...

Your truffles turned out great....I'm going to have to try out those new markers. Fun card.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...