Background

Friday, May 8, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I hope you have been watching the new release this month at Two Paper Divas.  You will see another great bunch on stamps this month. For my card today I used the stamp "Sweet Blossom" and fussy cut it.  I then stamped the ruled paper out of the Paper Elements #1 Stamp Set.  I think it made a great background.



I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Be sure and check back because this month is tons of fun and I am playing with alot of their new stamps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course, we shared this fun card but I really love it. Still love the Sweet Blossom stamp and it works great with the paper elements.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...