Background

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Art Impressions

Today's card is going to make you smile.  The stamp I used is from Art Impressions called Bertha Big Mouth.  I decided to make this card for the Art Impressions challenge #159 called Lovely Ladies.  When you purchase this stamp, you get wonderful instructions on how to put it all together.  I don't follow directions well and did it my own way.  I first colored with image with my copic markers.  I then put the pull tab together and it is done.


I just love this card .  Come on - it makes you smile just a bit.
Be sure and check out some of the others creations on the Art Impressions blog.  I just love their stamps.

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Tracie - you did a great job with this month's image! I love your sample here, so bright and fun - amazing coloring! It's nice to see a sample and wrap my head around how to make this - LOL!
Happy Mother's Day to you! ♥

diane zechman said...

Love Bertha! Love your card...thanks for playing along with the Ai Lovely Ladies challenge!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL!!! I ADORE Bertha, and your card is fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining our Lovely Ladies challenge at Art Impressions!

Charne said...

Sure is cute...will make me chuckle for sure! :-)

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...