Background

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday

I recently purchased some fun items from Simon Says Stamps.  I have always wanted one of the Fiskars compact stamping press stamp and I must say I love it.  It worked perfectly in stamping this large image. The image is from Stampin Up called Corner Garden.  I stamped the image with my Versa Mark and then heat embossed with my new Ranger Ink Super Fine Embossing Powder.  Boy do you get a nice crisp line with this powder.  And on to my favorite from this purchase.  It was the Peerless Watercolor Papers.  I have always wanted to try watercolor and this has intrigued me for a while.  I just love how this goes on the paper.  I did use watercolor paper to make this card.



So I decided to enter this card in the Work it Wednesday on the Simon Says Blog.   The theme this month is yellow and I think I have it covered with this card. 

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...