Background

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenges

What a fun challenge today is over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  The challenge was to see a sky represented in my creation and the twist was to see something that flies in the sky.  Of course I would pick butterflies.  I just can't get enough of butterflies.

Today was my first attempt at trying the brayering technique.  Well the right way anyway.  I got the tutorial from the brayering queen Michelle Zindorf.  If you have not checked out her blog, you must.  She makes using the brayer look so easy.  And I was amazed at how well it looked once I used her technique.

Thanks for checking in.  I hope to try this technique again soon.

3 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Your brayered background is perfect! Gorgeous card, Tracie. I was so very fortunate to have taken a 2 day brayering class from MZ a couple years ago! You've now inspired me to break out my brayer once again! :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how pretty! Love it!

Kathy said...

Great job with the brayer, such a pretty result. I agree, you can't go wrong with a butterfly!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...