Background

Sunday, February 2, 2014

FTHS Challenge #51

Still working on a few valentine cards.  Of course I love the Digital stamps that are designed at From The Heart Stamps.  I find that I am liking the digital stamps more all the time.  This is the sketch challenge #51.
This is my card that I designed with this sketch in mind.

I chose to use the image "Free Kitten and Heart"  because it reminds me of the 2 yellow cats I have at home.
I colored the image in with my copic markers and then stamped the sentiment on the gray designer paper.  I even added a little sewing around the long strips of paper.  I love this valentine paper.  It is from MME Lost & Found Heirloom. 

I would like to enter this card in a couple other challenges.
IDIC - Valentines Day Card
That Craft Place - Valentine
The Paper Players - Valentine card or 3D Project

6 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful result from the sketch, love your colouring of the cat, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

LeAnne said...

How sweet! I just got some of this paper for Christmas and need to break it out! Your card has inspired me! Thanks for playing along with the Players this week!

Kay Dalton said...

lovely card ,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge x

valou250809 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with robyns fetish challenge.

stampwithsandy said...

This is so cute, Tracie! I have a soft spot for anything with a cute kitty. I love how you colored him, too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

Bubleeing Colors said...

A super sweet Valentines creation…………love your coloring………Thanks so much for taking the time to join in our challenge at Robyns fetish and good luck!

SOMA
(Robyns fetish DT)

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...