Background

Monday, February 24, 2014

Sketch Saturday Challenge

I have decided to make a few more Easter Cards.  I came across some darling Digital Images at Whimsy and Stars Studio.  I purchased several images and today I decided to use the Dancing Egg and Chickie.  I colored the image with my copic markers and then found this great sketch on Sketch Saturday
This is my card.  I used felt to make the rolled flowers and leaves.  I love the little egg charm and thought it would complete the card.
So enjoy the card the check back because I have some more images that I am having fun with.


4 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Oh so cute Tracie. Love this image and you colored it beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Debbie said...

You do awesome work.

Debbie said...

Once again an awesome card.

Gagaie said...

So cuute ! Your card smells spring. ^^

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...