It is time for another challenge at Twisted Tuesday. Today's challenge was to use something that starts with the letter I. I went for ink of course. The twist was to use an embossing folder. I used the large dot folder and sponged around the edges with ink. I used PTI mat stack die and stamped background.
This was a great challenge. Be sure and play along if you can.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Crew
It's time again for another challenge for our Creative Crew group on Splitcoaststampers. Jeanette was our hostess this month and I ha...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Beautiful card, Tracie. Love the die cut layering and colors you used.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, nice and neat. Love the flower and leaves :)
ReplyDeleteTracie, your card is beautiful!! I am loving the stamped image and the flower cluster!!
ReplyDeleteTracie, this is so pretty! I love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Tracie! Definite WOW factor :)
ReplyDelete