Background

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge July 23

I had to really think about this challenge for Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  The Challenge is to have a letter somewhere on the card and it cannot be part of the sentiment.  The twist of the challenge was to include a number.  I remembered an e-mail I had received from my sister that we got a big laugh about because she used texting lingo in her e-mail that I didn't understand.  It helps that she has 5 grandchildren that are always texting her and keeping her up on all the latest texting words.  So this is my take on the challenge.  I love the bright colors in this stack I received from one of my SCS buddies. 

5 comments:

Lizzie R said...

That texting lingo is so beyond me. I like how you used it for this card though. I'm glad I can understand it! All the colours and the design of this layout are perfect for our challenge! Great job!

Vickie Y said...

Tracie, love the texting story and how it inspired your card! Love the chevrons background you created. beautiful colors and card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a nice card, with the abbreviated birthday greeting! I love the baker's twine and button!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful papers, beautiful card. I love your sentiment.

Lynne said...

Tracie, your card is gorgeous!! Loving the chevron background!! Awesome story on the texting....it took me a while to catch on to the lingo too!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...