Background

Friday, July 5, 2013

July Challenge Card

Over at Splitcoast Stampers I am in a group of very talented women who pick a image every month and each participant does something with that image.  It is so fun to see everyone's twist on what they think the card should look like.  July was my month to pick an image so I went to Dearie Dolls website and found an adorable image called Sunbathing Beauty. 

This is my card that I made.  I colored the card with my copics and then added a few embellishments to it.  I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.
I decided to enter this card in a few challenges.  They are:
CCEE Stampers - Theme Summer is Beach Time
DRS Designs - Theme Summer Sun, Summer Fun
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - Theme Use your Favorite thing (My copics of course)


8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a cute birthday card. I love the glasses!

Linda Palmer said...

This is a darling card and so fun. I love everything about it Tracie. Beautiful design and coloring.

Sabrina said...

Fun image, lovely papers (I like the chevron stripes under her towel, and the waves) but the glasses are the cream on the cake - way fun!
Thanks for joining the CCEE Stampers this week.

Karin said...

She looks like she's having the perfect day! Sweet card :) Thanks so much for playing at DRS Designs!

Shelia said...

Now this is the way to spend your birthday!! Love this!! Thank you for joining this week's challenge at DRS Designs.

wannabcre8tive said...

What a fun card. hank you for joining us for the CCEE Stampers challenge.

Jennifer E. said...

Definitely Fun in the Sun! Thanks tor playing with DRS Designs this week! Good Luck!

Cindy said...

VERY cute image! Wish I could do the same! (Readhead and fair skin) Thanks for playing along at My Heart Pieces! Hugs!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...