Background

Friday, August 17, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #159




I can't believe it has been a whole week since I have posted.  Wow, where does the time go?  Today I decided I needed to make a card for a secret sis on Splitcoast Stampers.  The sketch below is the sketch for this week from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  What a nice challenge it was.
I used an image from Stamping Bella.  I believe she is called missmatch Ketto.  I used a new paper called Cashmere Dame from Glitz that I purchased at Remember This Remember That in Gardner, Kansas.  My favorite paper of the week. My theme was going to be cherries for the kit I am getting together for my secret sister so I used the blue print for the background and added a few other papers from the set.  I love the zig zag paper also.  The cherry stamp is from PTI as is the sentiment.  Add a little bling and you have a cute little card.
Check back tomorrow because I am going to post how I finally got my dies organized.

6 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Love your card. Your coloring is so beautiful. Great papers and love the flowers.

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! I LOVE the paper pieced dress and the black accents make everything pop! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Angela said...

Really cute!

Melissa Craig said...

Such a sweet card. Your SS is going to be very happy. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessi Fogan said...

So many incredible details, Tracie! I love the blooms, and the fun blingy frame, and the Ketto is too darn cute :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Grandma Bonnie said...

I so love this card..it's a keeper for sure! So very glad that you joined us this time at Tuesday Morning Sketches...make sure you stop back on Tuesday for our new challenge!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...