Background

Friday, August 24, 2012

Halloween Shadow Box


Well I finally finished my Halloween Shadow Box for a class that I am hoping to teach at Remember This Remember That in Gardner on Friday, September 14, 2012 from 1pm - 3pm.  I know day time isn't a good time for classes but I am really hoping that some of my friends will be able to attend this class.  Most of you know that I didn't get enough attendance for my August Class so I am really hoping for enough people this time to have the class.
This is going to be such a fun class because of all the dies you get to work with.  Just think that in 2 hours you will have this great framed art for your wall. 
 I have put these cards in the frame so they are temporary and I have another group of cards planned for Christmas.
    
Be sure and call 856-6030 to sign up for this class.  I believe the fee is going to be $17 which covers all the cards.  The frame will be separate and not sure of a price yet on that.  Please join me for some fun.  I have a special gift from me for each participant.

2 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, what an awesome project. I would join your class if i don´t live so far aways ;-)

Linda Palmer said...

Tracie, I love it. Wish I could take the class. It looks so fun and to be able to change it out in Dec, how cool!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...