Background

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge

Today's card was for a image challenge on SCS sent to me from Imke in Germany.  This image is called "Pot o'Orchids for Lulu" from Stamping Bella.  I'm not sure if there is a pink orchid but mine had to be because I love the color pink.  The designer paper is Lost & Found - Madison Avenue.  It is all pinks and chocolate.  After I colored the image, I went to Tuesday Morning Sketches for some inspiration in what to do with my image. This week you had the choice of 4 different sketches.  I think this one worked perfect for my image.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous coloring on this pretty image. I love the text strip behind the scalloped border. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Imke said...

Tracie, orchids are available in almost any color and you pink one looks great ! Awesome colorig. Love the shades of blue around the flowers. The DP and the sketch fits perfect. Thanks for making such a lovely card with "my" image :-)

Grandma Bonnie said...

Tracie, such a delicate card/image..i love it! This is just a quick note to let you know that a new challenge starts tomorrow at Tuesday Morning Sketches..Hope to see you there!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...