Today I decided to make a birthday card for my niece, Lisa. She is so sweet and I wanted to make her a beautiful card to celebrate her birthday. I went to Tuesday Morning Sketches for inspiration in making this card. The flower is a Papertrey Ink stamp and the designer paper is from my favorite set "Miss Caroline" by My Mind's Eye. Part of the challenge was to use a die so I chose several of my favorite spellbinder dies for this card.
So Happy Birthday Lisa. I hope you have a great one.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Tracie, this is so pretty. Love the layers and all the die cuts you've combined. Your niece will love this beautiful card! Love your take on the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch
ReplyDeleteTracie, your card is gorgeous. Love the beautiful flower in the center of all those pretty die cuts. She is going to love this card. I do!
ReplyDeleteTracie, your card is very elegant. I like the different die cuts and the beautiful flower. Very pretty !
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! I love the lace and that pretty leaf trim. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely card, Tracie. Great coloring on that beautiful flower. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous...love this! Great use of dies too....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
So pretty Tracie! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is gorgeous! She's going to love that bday card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteWow Tracie - this is amazing. So totally gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDelete