Background

Sunday, May 13, 2012


Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers.  This is the day to honor all of you that make a difference.  Not only do I have a great mother but I also want to give a shout out to all the other great mothers I know from my sisters, nieces, and all friends that have touched my life.  I think you all are great. 


I made this card for my mom.  I found some wonderful designer paper at Archivers that I just love.  The colors are just gorgeous.  The paper is by Lost and Found, My Mind's Eye and is called Blush.  Another favorite paper of mine.  I think I am collecting 6 x 6 pads like I have fabric.

Happy Mother's Day to all.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card. Great papers.

Imke said...

Very beautiful and elegant card, Tracie. I also like the bling swirl and the heart clip-great accent.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...