Background

Monday, December 5, 2011

Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge


Today's challenge card fit in perfectly with what I am trying to get better at. I have wanted to try digital stamps for a long time and I came across Paper Fashions, Etc. and have loved their images. This image that I used for this card is from their Wrapped in Love Holiday Set.

There are so great digital stamps at Paper Fashions, Etc. Be sure and check them out.

So the challenge for Shopping Our Stash #28 was to use a Digital image and/or sentiment. So I decided to give it a try. I am quickly deciding that digital is the way to go because I don't have a storage issue that way.

On this card I used copic markers and covered my tree with Icicle Stickles. Another Christmas card completed for me. Yea!


4 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Super cute card Tracie! Love the image, coloring, and background paper!

Kathy said...

This is so pretty Tracie, your coloring looks fabulous! Love the stickley sparkle on the tree, too.

CarlaKH said...

What a cute card...love the traditional colors and the image is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Donelda said...

your card looks great! i'm still getting the hang of this digital image stuff LOL!!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...