Background

Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Mary

I made this birthday card for my sister in law. The image is called Girlfriends from Art Impressions. Their stamps have such personality. I stamped the image, colored it with my copic markers and then cut it out. I used Stampin Up Decorative label punch for the saying.

The saying is "If you can't stand my driving, stay off the sidewalk". I just love a card with some attitude. Happy Birthday to Mary.

Since I used a punch on this card, I decided to enter the card in Art Impressions challenge.

5 comments:

Anne Fenton said...

This is so cute, you have used one of my fav. stamps, got to love those girlfriends. Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions this week.

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card. I love their images and think I may need to go shopping in their store soon. You colored it beautifully and love the background papers.

Unknown said...

LOL...love it!!! Everyone needs a good laugh. You did an awesome job on coloring the image. I bet she loves it.
Hugs..

Donelda said...

heehhee this is so awesome!!!

Imke said...

Tracie, AI have so funny images- i really love them. This one is great- i love the Girlfriends. Great coloring and layout.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...