I was looking for a purse pattern and found this on QBee's Blog and decided I just had to give it a try. I am trying to come up with some ideas for a friend who is in charge of her Christian lady's group luncheon in the fall and she was looking for a small gift to put at each place setting. This was first attempt and have more ideas so keep watching.
Background
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Purse for Chocolates
I was looking for a purse pattern and found this on QBee's Blog and decided I just had to give it a try. I am trying to come up with some ideas for a friend who is in charge of her Christian lady's group luncheon in the fall and she was looking for a small gift to put at each place setting. This was first attempt and have more ideas so keep watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spam comments are not approved