I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter spent with family and friends. Here is a beautiful card that my friend Vannessa sent me. I love the way she adds photos that she takes to her cards. Just gorgeous.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper great idea with the picture and the little bunny looks cute !
ReplyDelete