Background
Monday, April 25, 2011
White Lilacs
I had to post a picture of the most beautiful flowers that I received from a friend who volunteers at our hospital in the department I work in. She is a darling person and when I told her that lilacs were my favorite flower, she had me a bucket full. My house smells absolutely wonderful and it takes me back to the good times of my childhood at my grandmas house. Nothing beats the smell of lilacs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spam comments are not approved