Background

Friday, July 28, 2023

Create from Your Stash

 Today is reveal day for our Create from Your Stash group over at Splitcoaststampers.  

Pansy is our hostess this month and her challenge was Feeling Free.  Since I am making Christmas cards right now, I took the challenge a little further and used the word FREEzin.  With this hot weather we are having, it is nice to think of something cool.  

The papers I used are called Blizzrd by Gina K. Designs.  The penguin image is from Dare 2B Artzy called Penguin Fun.  I also used the snowflake slimline die by Dare 2B Artzy.  The sentiment is from North Pole by The Project Bin.  

Thanks to BYSH Cardmakers in getting me motivated to start on my Christmas cards.



7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how fun! I love how you added to the FREE to make the theme work for you. And your FREEzin card is just way too cute!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Ohhh... this is so cute, Tracie! Such a cute penguin and I love the snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Vonmariedesign said...

Such a Adorable card!!! I love the penguin. Thank you for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

Wilma DeG said...

Very cute card!

Jacinda said...

Such a fun card! Love that die with that penguin. Thanks for playing along with us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

Becca Yahrling said...

With all those pretty snowflakes, I'm sure Mr. Penguin really is freezin!! A beautiful card.

corysnana said...

Super cute card, Tracie!! Love the theme of the Splitcoast challenge, too (and how you interpreted the "free"! Glad you have joined us this week. Thanks for linking your card in the {BYSCH} Blog's Christmas in July gallery!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...