Background

Thursday, July 27, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Challenge

Thanks to BYSH Cardmakers:  Christmas in July Challenge, I am getting a nice start on my Christmas cards.  

For my card today I made a simple card using a kit I received in a swap on Splitcoaststampers.  Darlene had sent me the Lawn Fawn Frosties stamp and die set so I thought I would use it to make this card.
The paper I used was by Gina K called "Season's Greetings.  I colored a little bit of the snowflakes to match the papers.

I was going through a drawer and found this beautiful card holder that my friend Vannessa Osbourn had given me.  I just love it.

Be sure and check out all the wonderful cards on the BYSH challenge for some Christmas inspiration.




7 comments:

corysnana said...

Such a sweet card, Tracie! That gingham really gives it a nostalgic feel! I could be in my aunt's kitchen! Thanks for adding your card to the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

Von Marie said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

I'm so glad you're getting ahead on your holiday cards, Tracie! Love the pretty snowflakes on this one! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Wilma DeG said...

This is a really neat card!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love the design as well as the darker red & green colors. Beautiful!

Jacinda said...

Beautiful card! Love the border! Thanks for playing along with us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

What a cool card holder!! I need to find mine!! LOL

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...