Background

Sunday, July 23, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July

 I have decided since this is July that I would get a jump start on my Christmas cards.  I found the Build Your Stash Holiday site and found some great inspiration there.

For my card today I am sharing a card that I made from a kit I received from a friend.  

The grinch stamp is by CC Designs called Green One.  I loved coloring him with my copic markers.  
The papers are from Recollections.  The Merry is by Taylored expressions.  What a fun card to make and great fun to make.

Thanks to BYSH Cardmakers for the inspiration and helping me get started on my Christmas cards.









7 comments:

Von Marie said...

I love your card!!! Very Cute!! Thank you for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Ohhh... fantastic card, Tracie! Love the Grinch! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Jacinda said...

Such a cute, fun card! Love it. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Oh Tracie, I'm so happy you are playing along with us for the linky party!! Love this grinch image and your coloring is always spot on!!

Wilma DeG said...

I love this card! So cute!

corysnana said...

What a great card!! I love its cheery feel! you had me at "grinch"!! Love that stamp. Thanks for posting your card in the {BYSHC} Blog Christmas in July Linky Party!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so much fun and simply fabulous! Love the Grinch.

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...