Background

Monday, August 29, 2022

PIP Challenge #2235

 Since this is the last Monday of the month, Pammie's Inky Pinkies has a theme challenge this week which is use a Bird.  The winner this week will win a $10 gift card from Power Poppy

I love Power Poppy digital stamps.  Not a surprise to anyone that knows me and knows how much I love to color with my copic markers.  This week gave me the perfect opportunity to have some fun coloring.

I had so much fun coloring this image.  The stamp is called "Season's Greenings:  Wreath Digital Stamp" and makes the perfect Christmas card.  I pulled out my copics and had a couple hours of fun coloring.

I hope to see another of entries this week at PIP Challenges.  Who wouldn't want to win a $10 gift certificate to PowerPoppy.




   

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...