Background

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Challenge Your Stash

 Today I am sharing a card I made for our Challenge Your Stash group in Splitcoaststampers.  Sharon is our hostess for the month of August.  Her challenge to us was to use water on our card, either an image, watercolor, spritz or word water.


For my card I used the Stampin Up "Waves of Inspiration" stamp set along with the matching dies.

The waves is cut out of silver paper. I colored the bird and logs with my copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by and a big thanks to Sharon for a great challenge this month.




2 comments:

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. I always love scene cards. This one reminds me of younger days on vacation at the Jersey shore.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! This looks amazing Tracie!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...