Background

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Imky Paws Challenge

 I just realized that Christmas will be here before we know it.  So I thought I had better get a start on my Christmas cards.  I went to Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge for some inspiration because I have so many of their stamps.  I have so many adorable Newton's Nook Christmas cards and I decided to use "Winston's Home For Christmas".  Unfortunately I do not see that Stamp in their store any more but their are so many adorable Christmas stamps in their store.

The challenge at Newton's Nook Inky Paws  this week is a sketch challenge.  I always love those because they give me such great ideas for my card.

For my card I used Winston's Home For Christmas Stamp and the paper is from Stampin Up called Snowflake Splendor which made a beautiful background to highlight the stamp.  I used Stampin Up Ribbon and a few enamel dots to highlight the card.
Thanks to Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge for some great inspiration this week.  One Christmas card down.  Yea!





4 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

I adore this Winston image, and you've created such a fun (not necessarily for traveling) background for Winston to enjoy! Super fun way to use the Inky Paws Challenge sketch! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Debbie

Barb said...

What a fun card Tracie!

2sistersproject said...

One of my favorite Winston Stamp sets. Such good colors. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

Claire Lamb said...

This is such a cute card, Tracie! I love the winter scene you created with Winston! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...