Background

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Dueling Darlings

Since yesterday was the 15th and also a Monday that I post for Pammie's Inky Pinkies design team, I will post my card for the Dueling Darlings today.  Our hostesses this month were Lorraine and Barb.  They came up with a wonderful theme of "Crafting" for our August theme.  It is a theme we can all relate to.  even at an early age I have always loved to craft and try new things.  Once I started cardmaking I found that I love coloring and putting cards together.

I had so much fun with the kit that Lorraine sent me.  I knew immediately that I wanted to make a shaker card with the fun sentiment.  The items in used for my card are:
Gina K. Designs "Craft Notes" stamp Set
Designer Paper by Doodlebug Design
Ribbons by Celebrate It.
Pink Pearls - Queen and Company.

I colored the images with my copic markers and put them on the card.  I used the sequins that Lorraine sent inside the shaker part of the card.

Thanks to Barb and Lorraine for a great challenge this month.


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is sooooo cute! I love the shaker part (I almost did a shaker, too)... and the border of crafting items. Perfect!

Lorraine said...

What an adorable card!! Love everything about it : )

Barb said...

Tracie--this is way cute! I love the shaker card and you used so many of the sweet elements too.

Carol W said...

Tracie I love your card. Please come teach me to color. Your coloring is amazing. Great shaker card.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...