Background

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The Project Bin

 November sure seems to be going by fast.  We are enjoying some wonderful fall weather this week and I am loving it.  Although my card for today reminds me of winter that will soon be here.  I am not a fan of snow but love snowmen images because they always look happy.  They just put a smile on your face.


I decided to go with a blue theme on my card for my project for The Project Bin this week.  I started with the blue snowflake paper and then added a white snowflake I had cut out using a Tim Holtz die.  The Let it Snow image is from "North Pole" by The Project Bin.  I stamped it with Versamark and then used white embossing powder. I then used a circle die to cut it out.

I  colored the sweet little snowman with my copic markers and then used the matching die from "Merriest Christmas" by The Project Bin.






2 comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...