Background

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

 I was challenged by Vickie Y to use this adorable image in a group I am in with Splitcoaststampers.  I decided it would be perfect for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I always love a coffee image.


The image is "Changito Coffee".  Both the sentiment and image are from Stampendous.  I colored him with copic markers and then fussy cut him out.  I decided to use a coffee cup die (From Honey Bee Stamps) for the background.  The flower and leaves are from MFT.

Definitely some days are a 2 cup day.  I think today will be one of those because my cat got me up way too early.  

5 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute image and card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so fun.

Carol W said...

Very cute card Tracie.

~amy~ said...

You're a winner! Please email me at Coffeelovingcardmakers@gmail.com
Please reference:
#587 Tracie C

terry serman said...

LOVE this! What a great idea to layer Changito on the large coffee cup!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...