Background

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Favorites from The Project Bin

 Today I promised you a few of my favorite cards from The Project Bin


I know, we are in Christmas mode but I loved coloring this beautiful image.  This was from the "Spring Zen" stamp set.


This was a beautiful valentine card I made using "In My Heart" stamp set.

For every dog lover these cuties were from the stamp set "Kinda Pawsome".

One thing The Project Bin is known for is their wonderful sentiments.  I made this card using the sentiment from "#bff"

And of course I had to show one of my Christmas cards using the stamp and die set "Merriest Christmas".  

I also love using the "Hand Made" stamp set on the back of my cards.  Sorry but I don't usually take pictures of the back of my cards but this is the stamp set below.



So head on over to The Project Bin and take advantage of the 50% off sale through Monday.  Just enter the code WOOHOO when checking out.





4 comments:

Imke said...

These are all lovely, Tracie. I also like to sign my cards on the back.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I can see why these are some of your favorites. Fabulous cards!

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Tracie. These are amazing cards. I love each and everyone of them.

Barb said...

A great look back at some of your fun cards!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...