Background

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Challenge Your Stash

 I am always excited when I get to go to my stash and use something that I haven't used in a while.  Pansy is our hostess this month for our Challenge Your Stash Group in Splitcoaststampers.  Pansy decided our them would be leaves and leaving.  She challenged us with implied or direct action on leaves leaving or a scenic sort of leaves and something leaving.


So for my card I am using a stamp from Great Impressions.  I couldn't find a name on the stamp anywhere just a number.  The sentiment is from Dare2BeArtzy.  I loved the falling leaves and to me this is a sign of fall leaving us.

Thanks Pansy for a great challenge this month.

Also remember that The Project Bin is having their 50% off sale through Monday.

.


Check back tomorrow and I may list a few of my favorite stamp sets from The Project Bin and cards I have made using them.  



1 comment:

Barb said...

What a pretty card--great image!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...