The 15th of the month sure came around quickly. Darlene and Judy are the hostesses this month and they chose roses as their theme.
The image is by Uptown Rubber stamps called "She Who Has Roses". It is such a sweet sentiment. The designer paper is from SEI "Field Notes". Ribbon is from Michaels and the gemstones are from Stampin Up. I added the Rose die cut from Stampin Up's Rose Garden Thinlits die set.
What a fun theme this week. Thanks Darlene for a great theme.
Background
Monday, June 15, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Tracie, your card is sooooo pretty! I love how you added the rose die under the edge of the stamped piece. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Tracie. Nice touch adding the die cut rose under the sentiment. It finishes the card nicely!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I love the die cut rose behind the central image!
ReplyDeleteSo Pretty Tracie--I love the rose under the sentiment. And, I love the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteHow very pretty- your layout is amazing and love the rose under the sentiment- great card!
ReplyDeleteThis card is stunning Tracie. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteOh, WOW!! This is a stunner! Puts my card to shame! Such beautiful work!
ReplyDelete