Background

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Project Bin

I'm sure everyone is busy getting ready for the holidays.  So much to do with so little time.  Today I am posting a card I made for The Project Bin that is bright and cheerful.  I am looking out my window at all the snow we got over the weekend and decided to post something that is colorful.
I used a sentiment from the "Wise Women" stamp set and stamped it out on pink cardstock.  I then fussy cut it out and made it the focal point of my card.  I love how this card turned out with just a few coordinating papers to highlight the sentiment.

Have a great day and be sure and check out The Project Bin for those last minute Christmas wishes you have on your list.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so feminine and lovely, Tracie!

Anonymous said...

as always super cute card! Jen

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...