Background

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Happy Birthday Denise

Today I am part of a great group of gals from The Project Bin doing a little blog hop.  If you are following along, you probably came from Barb's blog.  In our blog hop we are honoring our creative genius behind The Project Bin.  I am always inspired by her stamps and so honored to be part of her design team.


To honor Denise I made a birthday card using the stamp set "Birthday Girl". 
I love how a simple sentiment makes the best card.

So happy birthday to one of the kindest people I know.  Denise always takes time for her family and continues to inspire us on the Design Team for The Project Bin.  I hope you day is great and that 2020 brings you peace, joy and happiness.

If you would like to start at the beginning of the blog hop, you can go to Kelly's blog

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is soooo pretty!

Tamie said...

I adore this stamp set and you have inspired us all DT sister with this fun layout and incredible papers/details.

Joanne said...

Your work is always a beautiful inspiration, Tracie!

dawnmercedes said...

ooh, pretty paper there...I love how you made is feminine with the swirly sentiment and the paper flower!

Barb said...

Tracie--this card is so pretty. I love the layout and the sentiment you picked!

Denise said...

Another one of your amazing cards! I love it so much -- thank you, Tracie!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...