Background

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

The Project Bin

I can't believe September is here which means fall is right around the corner with beautiful colors in our landscape and Pumpkin spice lattes.  So for my card this week for The Project Bin I used one of their fun fall stamp sets appropriately called "Pumpkin Spice". 
I took the pumpkin stamp and inked it up with pumpkin colored ink and then took a dauber to the wet stamp with a terra cotta color to give it a shaded look.  I then stamped the pumpkin several placed throughout my base. 

Surely this card will get you in the fall mood. 

Remember if you order $65 worth of merchandise from The Project Bin this month you will receive the Keepsake stamp set for free. 


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is a gorgeous fall card!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...