Background

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Challenge your stash

Today is reveal day for our "Challenge Your Stash" group at Splitcoaststampers.  Our hostess this month is Suzy and she challenged us to make a get well card or thinking of you card.


I decided to make this simple get well card.  I used a butterfly die and cut it out with white card stock.  I then colored it with my distress oxides.  The black butterfly frame was glued over the butterfly.  I punched a hole on the top part of my card base for the butterfly to slip through.  I then glued the center of the butterfly down on the inside of the card.  The butterfly slips through when you open the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...