Background

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Keepsake for The Project Bin

My card today for The Project Bin is really clean and simple.  
I used the stamp set "Keepsake" that is on special this month at The Project Bin.  It has the sweetest sentiment.  I just took a fun piece of designer paper and stamped the sentiment on.  I added a few gems and twine and what a nice card it turned out to be.

You only have a couple of days to take advantage of the September special at The Project Bin which is if you spend $65 you will receive the Keepsake stamp for free.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is gorgeous! Love the way the saying looks on that paper. WOW!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

What a true statement and pretty card!

Barb said...

This card is stunning! I love the paper you picked.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...