Background

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The Project Bin

I received a new stamp and die set from Denise at The Project Bin and I have been having so much fun with it.  It is called Milky Way.
I taped off the sides of my card and then used Distress Oxides to sponge a layered look to the center.  The colors I used were Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Seedless Preserves.  I then stamped out the images and colored them with my copic markers and used the matching die cut to cut them out.  I stamped the sentiment with versamark and then used white embossing powder.  I used a fine line marker to draw some dashes down each side of the center.

Remember today is the last day for the special over at The Project Bin.  If you order $80 worth of merchandise, you will receive the Cool Ghoul stamp set and die for free. 

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is soooo cute! Love the way you colored the images!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...