Background

Thursday, August 1, 2019

ITD Creative Playground

I was so lucky that my penguin floating card won a "Customer Standout" award on Imagine That Digstamp Challenge in July.


It was such an honor winning this award.  Kris asked me if I would like to have a Guest spot on the August challenge and I said of course because I love working with Imagine That Digital Stamps.  They are adorable and so fun to color.

I was able to select my imagine of choice so of course I chose a flower.  I chose the Primrose stamp and actually learned how to layer digital stamps.  
I printed off the image on my computer and then colored it with my copic markers.  I just love how it turned out.  Thanks so much to Kris for this honor and be sure and check out some of there adorable digital stamps.  

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, both of these cards are great... and to be "in" that first one would be bliss on this hot summer day! ;)

Kristine said...

I love ALL your cards you make Tracie, you are an amazing card-maker and colorist! You have a great eye for what goes together. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this month!! Have a wonderful rest of your week.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...