Background

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

SCS CYS and The Project Bin

Today's card is a double challenge.  Wednesday is my day for posting for The Project Bin and the 28th is when we have a challenge on Splitcoaststampers in our Create from your Stash group.  Kelly was our hostess this month for the SCS challenge and she challenged us to use a stencil in our creation.
For my card I used "Birthday Girl" by The Project Bin.  I stenciled the background using a Taylored Expression Splash stencil.  I used 3 different colors of distress oxide ink.  (Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon).  

I love how a stenciled background can make such a beautiful piece of paper.

Remember that if you order $80 of merchandise over at The Project Bin in August you will receive The Cool Ghoul stamp and die set free.  

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love your background - such a pretty stencil! Lovely card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this pretty stencil! I also really like the colors you used. The sentiment is fun and makes me think of my cousins son! Awesome!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...